Friday, December 02, 2005

Compare Side By Side

Showtime cable network is having a free preview this weekend. If you have cable, you simply must, must watch Masters of Horror which had a new episode tonight. I'm so not a fan of horror movies. I'd rather have a root canal than waste my time with horror, as there's so much of it in day to day life. Anyway, reading Atrios last week, he gave a tip about this show, so I watched it tonight.

I was blown away by this show. Titled "Homecoming", it's about dead soldiers who come back in zombie form to vote out the president who sent them to die in a war that was based on lies. That's all I'm going to say, other than you do yourself a disservice to not see it. Holy cow.

As soon as I was done watching it, I flipped on CNN and found out 10 soldiers died today. At once. In a war based on....never mind. Just watch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home